Barco Certified Specialist - Event Master (Level 1B)
This training covers advanced setup and operation of the Event Master series of image processors
Descrizione dei corsi
Topics covered include:
- Event Master Family overview
- Digital Video Terminology
- Advanced theory of Event Master System Resources
- Event Master Processors’ setup and operation
- Linking to Ex for I/O expansion
- Widescreen, Multi-Screen and common LED Wall applications
- Event Master Toolset
- Connecting to the EC-50 controller
- Programming exercises
- Practical and Written Exams (passing grade required to earn certification)
Participants must provide their own laptop computer with the following minimum specifications:
- Intel Core i5 or greater with at least 4GB of System RAM
- Built-in Display with native resolution 1920x1080 or higher
- Windows 7, Windows 10, or Mac w/OS X (High Sierra or greater)
- Built-in RJ-45 Ethernet port (USB to RJ-45 Dongle must be supplied by attendee if not built-in)1
- A full-sized wired or wireless mouse is suggested.
- The latest version of the Event Master toolset must be pre-installed.
1Understanding of basic computer networking and ability to configure the settings on your computer is a must.
- Knowledge of Video Signals including various formats as well as HDCP and EDID
- Familiarity with Image Processing
- Experience with Single and Multi-screen Presentation Switching.2
- Basic computer operation and networking experience.
2 Successful completion of the “Barco Certified Operator – Event Master (Level 1A)” training course is recommended and is optional. On the first day of the “Specialist” class, students will be required to successfully pass a hands-on practical examination before being allowed to continue on in the course. Should the student fail this exam, s/he will then have the option to audit the course throughout the duration of the slide presentation only and will not be able to participate in the remainder of the course including any hands-on exercises or certification exams. The student may then re-schedule to take the course on a later date for no additional charge. It is recommended the student enrolls in the Certified Operator course to get up to speed (additional costs apply) before re-scheduling to take the Certified Specialist course.
Pubblico di destinazione
Video technical professionals, technical directors, pre-sales engineers or anyone who will have to operate and understand the system in order to specify it as well as set it up and operate it during live events.
Students will engage in classroom theory and hands-on activities in order to further enhance their understanding of the product line. They will gain the required skills to successfully set up and operate the system for use in many live event environments.
€900/$1,000 - €1.500 / $1,650 Bundle with “Barco Certified Specialist – Event Master” course and save $350 (€300) versus paying for both courses separately. The Certified Specialist course may not be scheduled less than 6 weeks after completing the Certified Operator course. Payment is not processed through Barco University, an email message with payment instructions will be sent automatically after you have registered. *US Union Members receive a 20% discount. The discount and payment instructions are reflected in the payment request email received after registering: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
English (Training at Oliverdy is in French only, Training at Madrid in Spanish only!)
Barco Certified Specialist (valid for 2 years from date of issuance)
Vai ai dettagli sulla formazione